Yoga & Meditation Retreat
November 19, 2016 | 10am – 6pm
Balance strength with gentleness, energy with stillness, and silence with sound. Engage in a full day of yoga philosophy, vinyasa flow asana practice, pranayama, various forms of meditation, and yin yoga. Leave with the bliss you are meant to have.
$75 + hst for the full day.
A healthy, vegan lunch provided.
|10:00||Introductions, Mantra, Acknowledgements|
|10:45||Intention Setting & Dedications|
|11:15||Pranayama: Ujjayi, Kapalbhati|
|12:45||Lunch & Break or Chosen Silence / Meditation|
|2:45||Making (Eye) Contact|
|3:00||Self-Guided Silence: Mandalas, Self-Guided Meditation or Relaxation|
|4:00||Yin Yoga, Head Massage, Deep Relaxation|
|6:00||End of Program. Go forth and be calmly and joyously present!|
Soul Food Provided
- Assorted Teas
- Cucumber-Infused Water
- Lemon-Infused Water
- Fresh Fruit - apples, oranges, pears, bananas
- Assorted Organic Snack Bars
- Red Lentil Kitchari with Long Grain Rice
- Spinach Salad with dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, edamame
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Aloo Masala with Okra
- Whole Wheat Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Fresh Coconut
- Deconstructed Pumpkin Pie
- Homemade Hot Chilli Sauce
- Sauerkraut (fermented cabbage)
For more information about the food provided click here.